Monday, February 2, 2009

The first day of Febuary...



and I pulled out an old watercolour pad. There was a small painting started. So I will work on it today.

Ever hear of or read the story of "The Last Leaf" by O. Henry.

We went ice skating yesterday. And Richie and I were doing better. It takes my legs a few times of sitting out before I can go without having to rest. And to think when my sisters and I were in elementary school we used to go all the time. We would have to wear baggies between our socks and ice skates. Our hands usually had old socks on them to keep them warm. Two pairs was a luxury. And we didn't feel out of place too much. We would get rosy cheeks and be out of breath by the time we got home. More often than not, our cheeks had gotten so cold that we had little white frost bit marks once we were warmed up again. AAAHhhh, the good ol' days!

No comments:

Hello world! It has been many years since there was a post on here. So, starting up anew. My fingers are not used to the keyboard...many mis...