Sunday, February 22, 2009

up before the sun


I've been up since 5 a.m., made some tea and cruised the web. The sky is just starting to lighten to a purplish blue. Still there is snow on the ground. It is cold. Wonder what today will bring?

I've been reading (over and over again) "My Lord Loves a Pure Heart" by Swami Chidvilasananda. Underlining passages and writing down sentences I like. All my books save just a couple are still boxed away from the move. How I miss my books! Maybe today I could get a new one.

We have yet to get our new license plates. We have been here 2 months now. And still when we go out shopping or to eat...I look around and feel as if I am in another world. Everyone is SO "Midwestern".
Just say'in....

I don't want to loose what I have learned while living south. And already I can feel twinges of wanting to fit in here...

No comments:

Hello world! It has been many years since there was a post on here. So, starting up anew. My fingers are not used to the keyboard...many mis...