Monday, August 24, 2009


Our new house!! We are so very happy to have been able to move here. This is a great neighborhood for us. Close to the downtown and close to parks...YAY...We are blessed.
sitting at the table with some tea...wondering how to send mom lots of photos of the new house via "the Internets". Off work today!!! I am soooo blessed to have the day off! There is laundry on the line and chores to be done. Then I will start with making some new curtains. Haven't been able to find my sewing machine so I have been doing all the sewing by hand.

I made these valances (they are lined even) completely by hand. The curtains for the bottom half of the windows will not be lined and will be of linen. I love the pine paneling...it is thick and aged. You can barely see the table that we touched up, it was Richie's grandma's.

No comments:

Hello world! It has been many years since there was a post on here. So, starting up anew. My fingers are not used to the keyboard...many mis...