Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rain-rain--


I love the size of this portrait and the painting itself. Can't remember where I found this...I would give credit if I knew.

It has been pouring down rain all day long. These kind of days are meant to be spent baking bread and wearing p.j.'s all day...by the lucky few. For the rest of us - it is off to work, in and out of the downpour, trying not to smell like wet dog.

No photos lately...just working, lounging, hanging out with hubby...sipping tea. The challenge will be how to take photos with dwindling daylight. It was black as pitch at 7p.m. tonight.

I have 2 hours tonight to get started on a new project. Usually I have projects lined up in fives. I work on about 5 things at once. Now all the five things are finished and I'm having trouble starting something new.

1. curtains are made.
2. quilt is finished.
3. carpet is striped from stairs.
4. trees are planted.
5. scarf is NOT finished....!!

Ok, I can finish knitting that scarf....

OOOMMM....

No comments:

Hello world! It has been many years since there was a post on here. So, starting up anew. My fingers are not used to the keyboard...many mis...