Saturday, September 24, 2011

It is officially Fall!

Good afternoon folks!  I've been harvesting seeds this morning.  And shucking some popcorn kernels from their cobs.  Getting little kernels all over the kitchen floor.  I really wanted to be doing this outside...however, we have yet to have a private spot away from the exposure of life on a corner lot!  haha

Rich has the fence in progress...this is what is done so far. (Pretty Iris!).  And the fence will help tons with privacy.  As will vines and shrubs I plan to put up against it next spring!

So the rest of the day looks like this:
1. Knit
2. Listen to podcasts
3. Eat food (Rich is making dinner tonight!)
4. Watch a movie
5. Drink some good coffee with a new Bailiey's creamer!

Simple and dreamy day!  Maybe a latenight walk...or campfire on the river!!  We will see...lots of love....

Today is my grandson's first soccer game with his dad as coach!!
 They are quite a pair!

For anyone who was wondering, I deactivated my Facebook account.  Sick and tired of the constant changes and complexity.  As you can see, I have to have life as simple as possible!!  

Maybe I will have more time to update on here!!

Peace, joy and love❀


No comments:

Hello world! It has been many years since there was a post on here. So, starting up anew. My fingers are not used to the keyboard...many mis...