Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Running a couple days behind...

It's Tuesday already!  Seems am always running a little late...
Here are some scenes from Sunday night.  I canned up a batch of tomatoes, made an apple pie and finished up a pair of socks.  The photo of the socks is not real true to the colors.  The heel is a soft lime green while the body of the sock is a maroon color with specks of color.  But you can get the idea.

So I have to rush off to do some work...this week the house needs to be cleaned up spotless.  That is my major goal for this week.  If I do one room everyday after work...haha...what is that saying?  "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" ?????



This photo is sooo washed out.  Doesn't it look like one of the socks is wider than the other?  I think it is!!!  haha  Now who can I give these to?

No comments:

Hello world! It has been many years since there was a post on here. So, starting up anew. My fingers are not used to the keyboard...many mis...