Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lazy Sunday...

Yesterday's walk...


 Richie took these photos.  He had the camera, I had the dog.

Tonight we will be going to one of the scariest haunted houses in the Midwest!  It is were our sweet daughter is working for the season, called Torment Twelve. She plays a crazy old lady with a fascination for dolls, who is also a hoarder.  I used to be horrified of haunted houses until into my 20's!

It is been a very weird stage of life, this newly married/post-menopausal life in a new town.  So many new things all at once...this can, for lots of women my age be a new beginning.  Why do I mostly have this flailing sensation?  haha

2 comments:

MarySue said...

Gorgeous, Sherri. Our leaves here are not turning much yet. Hopefully, in a few more weeks. My favorite of the photos is the one of the steps, I think.

mybloomnart said...

It is pretty here right now...but we can feel the winter trying to butt in!! haha. I bet your part of the country will be breathtaking especially if you get to enjoy it on the water!

Hello world! It has been many years since there was a post on here. So, starting up anew. My fingers are not used to the keyboard...many mis...