Monday, January 23, 2012

We have an icy cold day today and I should be off to work already.  Still in p.j.'s however...sipping on some green tea.  This week (at least) I am on a mission to eat only clean, healthy foods.  That means...No sugars, No dairy, No gluten, No added salt.  So what to eat you ask?  And why do this?
1. Allowed foods:
All veggies (limit white potatoes)
apples (one per day)
brown rice
eggs
fish
oatmeal
coconut milk
nuts and seeds
spices
water and green tea

2. Why do this?  Well, I have been unwell for awhile with pain in my joints, fatigue and at times nausea...but enough with the bodily complaints.  I have found that when I do this way of eating I have tremendous energy and uplifted mood!  My body doesn't hurt anymore either...

So anyway...this morning, a smoothie of kale, almond butter, coconut milk, water and an apple.

I will keep track here of my progress...
p.s. my shop has a couple of items in it!!  

No comments:

Hello world! It has been many years since there was a post on here. So, starting up anew. My fingers are not used to the keyboard...many mis...