Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's kind of late, I know...but here are some photos of our trip south.  With me and a couple of my fav people!  Love them both!!!



The weather was perfect!  Thank you son for taking me along!

So today is kind of overcast...have to go to work very soon.  There is so much planting to do...if only I had extra energy once I got home from work. haha...

The sunflowers that I planted outside have been eaten by the birds.  So I will have to plant them indoors I guess and then transplant.  Lots of zinnias to plant out and so much weeding to do.  The cabbages have been planted as have the brussel sprouts, and some (most of) the tomatoes.  



No comments:

Hello world! It has been many years since there was a post on here. So, starting up anew. My fingers are not used to the keyboard...many mis...