Saturday, May 5, 2012

Went to the first weekend Farmer's market of the year this morning...got some goodies!  Lots of asparagus!

Here are photos of the rug that I'm stitching.  As you can see, I had to rip out most of it...due to No preplanning.  haha... I thought I could just make up a pattern as I stitched along...NO, can't do that with circles on a square backing.  Rip/stitch/repeat!!!

Such a blurry photo...argh!  But you get the idea...

Brown wool backing...colors look faded here...much more vibrant in real life!
So, Rich is working on sanding the wood floors in the dinning/living room.  Poor Mattie is terrified of the power tools and is staying as far away as possible...way back in the yard.

Me, I'm going to stitch some more! 
Cheers ✄

No comments:

Hello world! It has been many years since there was a post on here. So, starting up anew. My fingers are not used to the keyboard...many mis...