Sunday, June 4, 2017

We need some rain!!...muggy and humid....the soil is so dry.  I've been watering every other day...by hand...just planted 13 evergreens too...all need water...

Yesterday we went for a motorcycle ride.  Richie loves his bike but for me...it is jolting...it is a small bike and your body absorbs all the bumps.  But he loves it...and I love him.



Our sweet grandson, Austin...

I planted 144 lettuces into newspaper pots yesterday.  Still have decorative corn to plant and more sunflowers...then I think I  can take a break except with watering...garden wise....until then next  batch...it is all an experiment...how much can one person grow....haha

Peace....

No comments:

Hello world! It has been many years since there was a post on here. So, starting up anew. My fingers are not used to the keyboard...many mis...