Monday, March 8, 2010


In the neighborhood...I LOVE this entryway! So bright and cheery. (could do without the trashcan however...haha).

It's Monday and my day off without any obligations or work!!! So I am revamping the blog.

There are lots of photos that I took over the weekend while walking in the neighborhood. We live in an old "Bohemian" section of town. Where immigrants put down roots. It is characterized by small cottage like homes with large yards. The early inhabitants here had little money for a prestigious home and were eclectic and diverse in their "lifestyles". There were huge family gardens in yards along with chickens and small livestock. How I would love to be able to see this neighborhood how it was back then!!

Here are some photos so you can get a feel for the area.

No comments:

Hello world! It has been many years since there was a post on here. So, starting up anew. My fingers are not used to the keyboard...many mis...