Monday, March 22, 2010


This is a slice of my work table. I was blocked as far as what to do with the actual "book"...but got inspired by browsing some art sites. So there is an idea I'm going with to make the book pop (Hopefully...).


Today I was in the spring cleaning mood. Rich brought home a couple of things his friend gave him. One is an old bookcase/secretary. We put it in the living room and so I moved all the bills, writing materials...ect...into it. Plus some books. It fits fabulously!

Also, made a chicken stock today. It is still cooling. Should get a few quarts out of it to freeze. Oh...hung laundry on the line too!!

Tomorrow will be a short work day as will Wednesday. And the weather will be WARM!

Thank you for reading...cheers!

No comments:

Hello world! It has been many years since there was a post on here. So, starting up anew. My fingers are not used to the keyboard...many mis...