Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The jeep is in the shop.  It stalled on us Monday night.  Hopefully we will get it back today.  So I'm home from work...which is kind of good but kind of not.  As I hate to disappoint anyone.  But some things just happen.

Started a new shawl.  It should go fast.  I'll try and get some photos of it so far.  I have 4 sisters and hope to finish something for each of them for Christmas.  Plus make some socks for Mom and Mom-in-law.  It's a tall order but possible. 

Organizing my sewing supplies today...

Rainy, hot and humid today. 

The tomatoes are starting to rippen...yay.

Well, tea water is whistling...better go!

No comments:

Hello world! It has been many years since there was a post on here. So, starting up anew. My fingers are not used to the keyboard...many mis...