Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cloudy wonderful day...

Just got back from taking Mattie for a walk around the neighborhood.  One of the neighbors mentioned that she was going to organize a block party.  I think in 2 weeks...which would be a great way to meet some of the neighbors I have yet to meet!


This is the front yard...isn't it pretty.  Notice the front door color!!!  Robin's egg blue with a wreath I made the other day from the grapevine...I planted some large grasses.  One which is a bamboo type northern variety can get to 12-15'!
Most of the flowers I got from friends who shared from their own gardens.

Tonight we will meet 2 of our kids for dinner.  A special Birthday dinner for one of them!

Peace, joy and love❀


No comments:

Hello world! It has been many years since there was a post on here. So, starting up anew. My fingers are not used to the keyboard...many mis...